Privacy & Security
YOUR PRIVACY AND SECURITY ARE IMPORTANT TO US
The VODIUM desktop application:
- Connects to its servers via HTTPS / SSL at all times.
- Connects to its servers to undertake the following:
- Checking for new versions of the application
- Verifying a user’s Activation Key
- Does not transmit, store or process your text in the cloud.
- Utilises Google Fonts, so a network communication with fonts.googleapis.com.
- Does not send usage analytics to third parties. However, it does use Sentry to collect and triage errors that occur in the application. Sentry performs automatic anonymization of important fields
We do our best to make sure the VODIUM desktop application is free of security vulnerabilities. In reality, this is not always the case. That is why we appreciate hearing about any issues you find. Please report these directly to us via our Help Desk.